At present, the national and state government fills thousands of Sarkari Jobs and vacancies via a recruitment process. Every Sarkari recruitment is announced by the appropriate organization. After completing their government exams, candidates must wait until the Sarkari results 2023. You can find the exact details you are looking for on our exam result page.
Sarkari Results 2023
The Indian government offers different jobs according to the qualifications of the candidates. These jobs are available in various categories and levels. The hiring process begins with a job announcement from the recruitment department. The next step is to apply for the job you desire. Standard procedure is to fill out applications for different occupations and positions at Central/State government agencies, including banks, railways. public service commissions. Staff Selection Commissions.
Candidates with a grade 10 can apply to the Central/State Government at the entry-level. Online or offline, candidates who have completed their 12th grade, graduate programs, or a master’s are eligible to apply. Our page has the Sarkari Result for 2023 from all major hiring companies. Our page contains the Sarkari Results 2023 for every test result published in India.
Here are some of the Sarkari Results we cover in 2023.
- Examen Combined Defense Services
- Union Public Service Commission
- RBI Jobs
- Army Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Railway Jobs
- State Subordinate Selection Commission
- Bank Jobs
- National Defense Academy Examination
- FCI Jobs etc.
- State Public Service Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Naval Recruitment
Sarkari Result for Civil Services
UPSC Civil Services is one of the most well-paid and prestigious positions in the Indian government. The UPSC Civil Services exam is considered one of the most difficult in the world for a reason.
UPSC provides services like the
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
Sarkari Results for PSU Jobs
Jobs and careers with Public Sector Undertakings of the Government of India are among the best opportunities for graduates in technical disciplines, such as B.Tech or M.Tech., Engineering Diploma, ITI, etc.
There are many prestigious PSUs that have job openings.
- Bharat Heavy Electrics Limited (BHEL),
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- NTPC Limited
- GAIL Limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
Sarkari Result for SSC Jobs 2023
Staff Selection Commission is a central government agency that hires personnel for government agencies and institutions. SSC and the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) are partners. The SSC holds tests for various positions such as Group C, D and B to ensure that qualified candidates are hired. The SSC offers a number of tests.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
- SSC CHSL Exam – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- Central Police Organization
- Stenographers C & D
Sarkari Result Bank Jobs
The banking industry employs a large portion of the population, and many people want to work for banks and contribute to the economy. The majority of banking exams are overseen by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a variety of banking exams throughout the year.
- SBI Clerk
- SBI PO
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS PO
- RRB (Regional Rural Bank) Clerk
- RRB PO
- Other insurance tests are also available.
Results of Railway Sarkari Exams 2023
We update this section with all of the latest recruitment notices from the Indian Railways Recruitment Board and Railway Recruitment Cell.
You can get the following services through the civil service examination:
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Railway Protection Force
The Combined Engineering Services Exam covers the following services.
- Indian Railway Stores Service
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- Signal Engineers in Railway Service
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineer
Posts for Graduates In Popular Non-Technical Categories
- Traffic Assist
- Goods Guard
- Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk
- Clerk cum Typist
- Account Assistant cum Typist
- Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
Sarkari Results 2023 for Defence Service
There are many options for those who want to work in India’s defense sector. These departments have the most recent job notifications.
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Indian Air Force
- Central Reserve Police Force
- Central Industrial Security Force
- National Security Guard
- Border Security Force
- Indian Coast Guard
- Sashastra Seema Bal
The Parliamentary Forces such as the
- Special Frontier Force
- Assam Rifles
Students can find out the Sarkari Results 2023 on the official websites maintained by the state governments.
Sarkari Results for 12 th pass jobs
After completing class 12, a candidate may apply for various government jobs. Candidates who are interested in a government career should check out the list of exams that are available to them after they complete their 12th grade.
- RRB ALP & Technician
- SSC CHSL Exam (SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level)
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam
- SSC Stenographer
- SSC GD
- Indian Coast Guard
- National Defence Academy
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs)
- Indian Army Exam for Technical Entrance Scheme
- Mahila Constables
- Junior Commissioned Officers in Catering
- Security Forces
- Assistant Loco Pilots in Railways
- Train Constables
- Railway Clerks
- Indian Navy Exam for Sailor
- Senior Secondary Recruits
Sarkari result for 10 th pass jobs
Official announcements about various recruitments, including
- Multitasking staff
- Security officers
- Constables, and more
For each of the positions mentioned above, the minimum qualification is passing the 10th grade exam. Candidates will be offered a job at a fixed salary as part of various government programs. To be considered for different professions, candidates with a diploma from the 10th grade must pass a language test in their region.
Sarkari result 2023 for different categories
The Central Government of India and all state governments divide government/public personnel into different groupings. The groups are usually divided into levels such as:
- The pay levels for Group D and C in the Central/State Government are 7 .
- The 7 thCPC Pay Levels 6-9 (Non Gazetted) are included in Group B.
- The 7 th CPC pay level 10 – 12 (Gazetted).
- The Group A of Central/State Government consists of 7 and CPC Pay levels 13 -14 (Senior level)
- The HAG pay levels of the Central/State governments are 7 and 15-18 CPC pay levels.
This includes a wide range of departments and positions.
There are many applicants vying to get government jobs in India. We make sure to keep all our visitors informed about any new Sarkari Result 2020. Our website is updated regularly to make sure that you are always aware of the latest results. check here regarding more government results jksidco