The 2023 UPSC EPFO exam will be held on July 2. The second week of June 2023 is when you can anticipate receiving your UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023. For the test, you must have your UPSC EPFO admit card. When it becomes available, candidates can access their EPFO hall ticket on the UPSC’s official website (upsc.gov.in). By entering their registration ID and password on the official website, candidates can obtain their Admit Card 2023.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation exam is one of many recruitment exams that are administered in India by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A lot of candidates who want to work for the EPFO take the exam every year because it is so highly sought-after.
Candidates must have their admission cards, which serve as a necessary document for entry into the examination hall, in order to show up for the exam. The UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023 is anticipated to be made available about two weeks prior to the exam. Candidates must closely monitor the official website (www.upsc.gov.in) for any developments about the release of the admit card.
|Union Public Service Commission
|UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
|Written Exam & Interview
|UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023
|2nd week of June 2023
|Exam Date 2023
|2 July 2023
upsc.gov.in Admit Card Direct Link
Through the official UPSC website, candidates can access the UPSC EPFO Admit Card. On the official UPSC website (https://www.upsc.gov.in), the admission card download link for the UPSC EPFO 2023 test will go live in June 2023.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a download link for the UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023 right here. the website where all applicants can access the download page for their admission cards.
How to Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card?
Follow these methods to download the UPSC EPFO admit card:
- Go to the UPSC website at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the main menu’s “Examination” section.
- The option to select from the list is “Admit Card”.
- The list of currently running tests will appear on a new page that will open.
- Look for “UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023” and click there.
- You will be taken to a login screen where you must enter your registration number (also known as a roll number), date of birth, and password.
- When finished, press the “Submit” button on the form’s bottom.
- After that, your 2023 UPSC EPFO Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Review all the information on the admission card, including your name, photo, signature, exam date, and exam centre, very carefully.
- Get a copy of your hall ticket online and keep it handy.
Details Mentioned On UPSC EPFO Hall Ticket 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Instructions for the Exam
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2023
- Test Format: The UPSC EPFO test is given in offline (pen and paper) format.
- The test’s questions are objective multiple-choice in nature.
Total Marks: The test has a maximum scoring range of 300 points.
- There are two sections to the test: Paper-I is the first, and Paper-II is the second.
Paper I: Paper I consists of multiple-choice questions and is an objective-style paper.
- It covers subjects including General Studies, General English, and General Ability Test. The exam allows for a maximum score of 100.
- Paper-II: Paper-II is a descriptive essay that assesses a candidate’s familiarity with Indian labour legislation, industrial relations, social security, and labour welfare.
- The test allows for a maximum score of 200.
Duration: The time frame
Documents To Carry or Not At The Exam Center
The following documents carry or not at the exam center:
Documents To Carry:
- The printed copy of the UPSC EPFO Admit Card is a required piece of identification to bring to the testing location.
- Candidates must have a valid picture ID with them at all times, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID, passport, or driver’s licence.
Photographs the size of a passport: Bring a couple photos that meet the standards.
- Essential Stationery: For the exam, candidates should bring their own pencils, erasers, pens, and other stationery supplies.
Documents Not Carry:
Mobile phones, smart watches, calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed.
Study aids: You shouldn’t bring any books, notes, study guides, or other written materials that are unrelated to the exam.
Candidates should refrain from bringing bags, purses, or wallets to the testing location.
Candidates shouldn’t carry any stationery items besides the required writing instruments.
Bluetooth devices, headphones, and other types of communication equipment are not permitted.
Food and beverages: Candidates should not bring any food or drinks to the testing location.
Weapons, jewellery, and any other objects that have been specifically prohibited by the exam’s organisers should not be brought.
Guidelines to download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023
- The initial step for candidates is to visit upsc.gov.in on any Internet-capable device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
- Secondly, after selecting the link for the admission card, select EPFO Recruitment.
- Please enter your application ID and password to view your admit card.
- Here you can download the UPSC AO/EO Admit Card 2023 for the upcoming test.
- You can obtain your UPSC Accounts/Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2023 after confirming your test eligibility.
- By following these instructions at www.upsconline.nic.in, you may all obtain your UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2023.